Insurance has long been associated with long and tedious processes, starting from the qualification, underwriting and approval processes, which has posed major challenges. But as we know it, times have…Read More
Insurance has long been associated with long and tedious processes, starting from the qualification, underwriting and approval processes, which has posed major challenges. But as we know it, times have changed over the last few decades, including technology which has provided newer means to support and improve the insurance industry.
Since insurance is based on trust, it is not surprising to find people making false payment claims that could potentially affect the proper dispensation of the service, not just impacting the provider, but the entire insurance policy-holders as well.
But all that has changed over the last several years, as it aims to improve the processes and tackle the problems that have long plagued the industry, thanks to multi-sectoral cooperation from experts such as those coming from Virginia IT consulting firms and from the rest of the world.
Fresh recruits and customer acquisition
With the introduction of artificial intelligence technology into the insurance industry, it has allowed for better processes to strategize the acquisition of new customers and how they reach out to the market.
Social media, email communication, and mobile computing are just a few of the platforms where AI technology becomes valuable for scouting a fresh customer base, regardless if these claims are made by employees of IT staffing companies, business organizations, and retail establishments, among others.
Armed with robust data and machine-learning algorithms, the rise of online insurers has been phenomenal and has taken the limelight compared to traditional insurance policy offerings with more targeted options for potential customers.
Faster and more accurate insurance claims
Customers have long been complaining about the delays that go along with insurance claims, but this may just be a thing of the past, as business solutions with AI-driven platforms are expected to automate claims processes from filing to release of the claims.
Many insurers, have seen significant growth of around 3 to 4 times the previous traditional process and has cut expenses by 30% due to an accurate assessment of claims and faster processing times.
Customer experience and satisfaction
With technology improving the claims process, insurance companies have the edge of retaining customers as a result of enhanced and improved customer services experiences. Take note that customer satisfaction is a vital component in a business.
A recent report revealed that 54% of millennial have declined initiated transactions due to poor customer service. They are followed by 52% of Baby Boomers and 50% of Generation X’ers due to poor communication and lack of options that are perceived to be beneficial for customers.
These can now be addressed by technology to improve the business landscape and the insurance industry would surely be able to benefit greatly out of it.
Solid-State Drive (SSD) (also known as a solid-statedisk or electronic disk, though it contains no actual disk) is in trend now to store data. So, if you’re planning to have your laptop/computer upgraded to an SSD drive, having your old hard disk replaced, or getting your Windows/date backed up, consider what AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy can do for you.
AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy is an advanced disk disk migration tool to copy a hard disk or partitions in a new HDD/SSD/USB drive and creates exact bootable clone of your hard drive with few clicks. This is a hard drive copy program that provides the flexibility and ease-of-use necessary to make accomplishing any of those things a snap.
One of the reasons why people tend to put off doing any of the tasks mentioned above is the perceived difficulty. If you’re someone who doesn’t consider themselves to be particularly tech-savvy, doing something like having your old hard disk replaced can sound like the sort of thing that’s going to give you a headache.
Also Read : EaseUS Todo Backup Software Review : Best Backup and Recovery Software
It doesn’t have to be. Using AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy makes it refreshingly straightforward to make sure your files and other crucial data are protected, secure, and ready to go wherever you need them to go.
When you’re migrating Windows and other programs from an old hard disk to a larger space, it’s nice to have something that can keep you on track every step of the way. When you’ve got the right tools for the job at hand, things are going to become a good deal easier. AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy can handle everything you need to do. The features are varied enough to give you the custom experience you’re looking for, while the ease-of-use is such that anyone can take advantage of those features.
Also Read : 10 Reasons Why Cloud Storage is Better Than Traditional Data Storage Methods
It’s not hard to imagine why users of all ages and backgrounds are currently trusting AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy to help them transfer essential material or take advantage of what an SSD drive offers.
Also Read : DVDFab DVD Copy Software Review : Best DVD Burner
- Bootable Clone : Make a copy of your hard drive that’s the same in every possible way and can be booted with ease.
- One Click Copy : Make copies of an entire hard drive or certain portions with just a single click.
- Very Simple Migration Process : Start and complete the migration process without having to re-install their version of Windows with all their software.
- 3 Simple Steps to complete a disk/partition migration. Everything migrated in a singular operation.
- Create 1:1 physical editions of your entire hard drives or certain portions of the hard drive.
- Sector by Sector Copy : This software also comes with Sector by Sector Copy feature that mean all Unallocated area, Dual Boot environment, Invisible partition by Windows, etc. can be copied.
- Files/Folders Copy : You can easily copy Files and Folders with the original timestamps and attributions.
- Have the process of upgrading to an SSD (or something similar) without any complications or stress. Also while cloning the destination SSD or Hard drive is fully defragged to ensure maximum performance.
- Have the information from the older hard drive permanently erased.
- It supports all type of storage disk like IDE, RAID, Serial ATA, SCSI, and SSD drive.
- Permanent Data Deletion – After the migration, you can securely wipe all data in the source disk completely.
Also Read : OCZ Z-Drive R4 Review : Data Management Becomes Easy
These are just a few of the things you can do with AppleXsoft Hard Drive Copy. There is even more to this phenomenal program than that. Why not find out for yourself what this hard drive copy program can do?
Everyone knows about Videos today. In fact everyone watches a lot of videos in everyday life! These days, videos are not only for entertainment purposes but used a lot in Business and Industry also. Now, you will see any business website or service website use a lot of videos to increase customer engagement and to help customers learn their business quickly!
Whenever I browse through a growing startup these days, I always get to see a video explaining their service or product. This is a marketing strategy everyone is using nowadays as It is working well to those trying it giving them good results!
If you are also running an online business/blog/startup, using rich professional videos would be a million dollars’ worth to you also.
How to create Professional videos for your business?
There are many ways you can create these types of videos.
1. Create one in Adobe After Effects (a lot of technical knowledge and hours of work needed).
2. Hire a professional to make a 4 minute video for $1000.
3. Use MakeWebVideo!
What is MakeWebVideo?
MakeWebVideo is an online video making service which allows you to create professional videos for your business,website or product. It offers all the features needed in order to create stunning videos easily. Despite of it being super affordable, you will never have to compromise on the final quality of the produced video. It will all the time awesome which you will like at first sight and will happily use it on your business!
They have a large number of templates readily available for you to edit them according to your and your Business’ needs! Their basic templates start from $29 so everyone from a Blogger to a Startup owner can afford their service according to their use and according to the type of templates needed.
Why choose MakeWebVideo ?
It is a common question everyone will ask after hearing about any new company. Well, I will give you real genuine rock solid reasons for this
- Easy – Creating videos with them is super easy and anyone can do it.
- Fast – Their Video maker is fast and can finish the work under 30 minutes.
- Affordable – Their video templates start for as low as $29 so everyone can afford it.
- Free Video Hosting – You get free video hosting to host your finished projects with them.
- Support for HTML5 – The exported videos are HTML5 supported.
- Full HD Videos – You can export your video in Full HD.
- Money back guarantee – If you don’t like their service, get your refund anytime.
- Adobe After Effects Templates – The templates are made with Adobe After Effects so It is made on an already known format.
- FREE PREVIEW VIDEO – It’s absolutely free to create a Preview video.
Services offer! by MakeWebVideo :
- Business Video Production
- Promotional Videos
- Web Video Production
- Explainer Video Production
- Sales Video Production
- Video Maker
- Animated Business Videos
- Marketing Video Production
- Mobile App Marketing Videos
How to create Videos with MakeWebVideo ?
- Go to MakeWebVideo homepage.
- Click on ‘Get Started’.
- Choose your Template.
- Click on ‘Try for Free’.
- Login or Register.
- Edit your Video.
- Produce it.
Of these, cloud storage is a relative newcomer, but it has beaten other methods of storage, and how! Storing in the ‘cloud’ refers to storing data on a remote database hosted by a third party company, who gives you a certain amount of storage space either for free or for a fee. As a result, you don’t need to buy or maintain a storage device at home; everything is taken care of by the cloud company and all you need is an internet connection.
Also Read : Ease US To do Backup Software Review : Best Backup and Recovery Software
There is no doubt that cloud storage offers several advantages over other more ‘traditional’ data storage methods.
1. Its offsite – When a third party takes over your storage needs, you don’t need to lug around cumbersome hardware or bulky devices. Your home or work site is clean and clutter free.
2. Its safe – Since your storage is offsite, it is safe from fires or floods in your area. Also, even if you lose your laptop, you don’t have to worry about losing your data.
3. it’s accessible – Wherever you are, you are connected to your data. Even while travelling, you can access all your music and movies. Business visits just became a lot less stressful – no forgetting critical files in a CD or flash drive at home!
4. It’s economical – Many companies now provide a certain amount of space free, which might be sufficient for a home user. Others charge a fee, but you only need to pay for the space you need. Also, you save money on buying hardware and hiring people to maintain all the storage devices of your business.
5. it’s accessible across multiple devices – Cloud storage also works for mobile devices – iPhones, Android smartphones as well as tablets. Special apps exist for all of them, so you are not restricted to accessing the cloud from your PC or laptop.
Also Read : Review : Mover.io Best Online Cloud File Transfer Platform
6. Its DIY – You can set up your own cloud storage system by getting a cloud drive and connecting it to the internet. From then on, all your devices can access the data on this drive via the internet. This way, all your personal data is kept close, while still giving you the benefits of cloud storage – a great example of having your cake and eating it too! Great for homes with many members and multiple devices – PCs, laptops, phones, tablets. This NAS (Network Attached Storage) cum Cloud storage system is also used by businesses.
7. Its double-duty – Some cloud storage companies also act as backup service providers. This way, not only is your data stored, but it is updated regularly with the latest changes in your files. You can even save a complete image of your drive, to use in the not unlikely event of a crash.
8. it’s accessible by your family and friends – You can share your data in the cloud with your family, friends or coworkers. A common project’s files can be updated by the individuals working on it from different locations.
9. it’s easily expandable – Need more storage? There’s no need to go out and buy another disk/DVD/USB stick. Just ask your cloud storage provider to expand your storage space and continue work as usual. Minimum interruption and minimum effort is equal to more productivity.
10. it’s perfect for disaster recovery – Now if you have to face the unfortunate situation of a computer crash or theft or fire, you needn’t worry about your precious data – it’s all safe and sound in the cloud. Just set up your machine, and recover all your files from the cloud. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Are you a WhatsApp user trying to find the solution for this? Do you want to get into WhatsApp and check statuses without being online? So here we are with two cute apps for your purpose. We are going to show you both and make a short review to tell which one’s best.
WhatsApp in Stealth mode: Which one’s the best??
For this we here have two apps from Google Play (so you now know we are focusing on Android). They are WhatsApp Ghost and WhatsApp Spy. Both these apps are small in size but the WhatsApp Ghost (57KB) is very tiny while comparing WhatsApp Spy (2.2MB). Both apps does the thing in their own ways. We’ll tell more about this soon. Both the two apps does the job perfectly, but we like and recommend the one that we’ll reveal at the end.
So lets get inside. Let me start with the WhatsApp Ghost. This app is designed to start and run on back after launching the original WhatsApp app which means you work on the real WhatsApp without being online. So after you launch WhatsApp Ghost app, it starts and goes back like a ghost and launches the WhatsApp. Then you can see your chats, previous messages and your contacts there. You can reply your friend and do it all when no one sees you there. So this is about this app.
Whatsapp Spy is more detailed and featured app when comparing the other. It has few tabs like Contacts, Recent, More and Config. Wait. The main think I hate here is the ads! Ads kills this app. Even when you open the app for first time, they pop up and asks you to accept an agreement. If you agree that, the app adds a page as your browser’s homepage and adds a search widget! However, you can decline that to use the app. You have to select a contact from Contact tab and you can view their chat. Then there is a Config tab where you can make some small changes to the app.
So we are deciding the winner now. After trying both apps, I am going to tell you that the WhatsApp Ghost is the best one. So the WhatsApp Ghost is the winner. Because its light and very simple and easy to use. We also chose this as the competitor, WhatsApp Spy has few flaws. Ads are the most irritating things of that app (we shown one in the image too). Then this app takes more time and things to do while comparing the WhatsApp Ghost. So we don’t like that much. And there are lot of complaints on the WhatsApp Ghost app page regarding its ‘Data turn offs’. They say that this app turns off your data while turning on the Ghost mode (after which you get into stealth mode) and so they can’t use the app. Because of this, the app had got a lot of negative reviews. This is a big misunderstanding in fact. You can get it if you read the app description. The app after launching always toggles the ‘Enable data’ option assuming that you are having the phone with data turned off. So you have to launch the app without turning the data on. That’s it. And that’s the only problem we noted with the WhatsApp Ghost. So clearly, it wins.
Barcode label softwares allows you to create common barcode for the company’s products, labels, shipping and other various needs. If your company needs hundreds of barcode on a daily basis, you can read the detailed review below.
Many small business companies create barcodes in Windows-based applications (Microsoft Word, Excel etc.) for their products or packaging.
If you are looking for a barcode label software or product that offers you some extra features along with a smooth user interface and let you create or design barcode and also print directly from the software without any extra effort then you should read the following quick review.
Top 10 Best Barcode Label Software :
1. Barcode Label Maker
Barcode Label Maker is very easy to use. It comes with various features and you can use it for products, packaging, shipping etc. The product has won various awards for its usability.
The most important feature of this software is that you can include any information on your barcode labels, along with shipping details, address details, product descriptions also logos or images with no extra efforts.
You can also alter the size of your choice or import data from other Microsoft supported documents such as Word, Excel, Access etc.
Overall it is a quality barcode label software. It comes with a smooth and a decent design interface. It also includes a useful guide to help you use the software.
I personally recommend this product to all the users who are interested in Barcode label software.
Labeljoy is a creator of top quality barcode label software. It comes with clean user interface with a simple toolbar. It allows you to create common barcode labels within a few minutes or it also allows you to create compliance barcode labels by using its advanced features and settings.
You can import data from 3rd party softwares like Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, MySql, Oracle etc. to create customized barcode labels for your business, products or for anything you want.
Labeljoy provide simple and easy set of tools along with modern user interface to design barcode labels. Labeljoy is compatible with all latest printers and very versatile software.
You not only can design 1D or 2D barcode labels but also lock or unlock barcode labels to avoid modification in future. Isn’t a cool feature?
Labeljoy offers high quality video tutorials and 24×7 email support to their customers.
3. Label Right Ultimate
LabelRight from Worth Data Software is an award-winning product for printing barcode labels. You can rapidly create custom barcode labels and print labels with just a few clicks of your mouse.
From basic barcode labels to complex design, LabelRight print faster than any other product in the market today.
LabelRight is the best product in the market today. The price is affordable and worth every penny. It is compatible with all latest Windows-based operating system.
LabelRight can print your barcode labels very fast. It also provides all the set of tools and settings that required to print bar code labels.
It comes with dozens of sample label design and custom BarFontTM tool for exporting bar code fonts into other 3rd party software like Microsoft Word.
Customer support is provided by email and phone. You will find everything in the single user license.
4. Connect Code
If you are looking to print high quality barcode labels for your business products then Connect Code can do the job perfectly.
They provide a complete range of barcode fonts pack. It will help you to print all your barcode labels for your products, packaging and shipping easily.
ConnectCode can be used with other Windows text editor such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access etc.
It can create hundreds of thousands barcode label design for your products, shipping etc. This barcode label software offers 27 barcode types and dozens of fonts. You can easily export your barcode design to Microsoft Word by a simple copy-paste function.
It is fully compatible with Windows and Mac based operating system. Not only this, you can also create 2D barcodes and QR codes in few minutes. It’s very simple and easy to use.
ConnectCode doesn’t allow you to import images and you can’t change the barcode color and background color as well.
You do not need to spend huge amount of time to use this software. They also provide excellent customer support with full satisfaction.
B-Coder creates barcode labels in all popular graphics formats such as JPEG, GIF, EPS, WMF, Metafile and more. Barcodes can be imported into common Windows or Mac based applications.
B-Coder takes fractions of seconds to create beautiful barcode labels. It is very fast and easy to use. However it lacks some advanced features compare to Barcode Label Maker or LabelJoy. It comes with smooth and clean user interface.
You can easily create 1D or 2D barcode labels for your products. To create a basic barcode, you choose a symbology from the menu, type a barcode data, and press the F2 key right on your keyboard.
It doesn’t come with WYSIWYG design and support only English language.
B-Coder provides great customer support via phone and email. They also offer an online guide on their website and video training and tutorials.
B-Coder can fulfill all your basic barcode requirements along with support, but some tools and settings are missing and also price is very high in compare to other software.
B-Coder has two version Light and Pro.
6. BulletProof Label Magic
BulletProof Label Magic is another barcode label software that helps you to create barcode labels on retail products, commercial shipping just like others. It allows you to print your barcodes on Windows-compatible printers.
It also allows you to copy your barcode and import to Microsoft Word for further alteration. It offers a clean user interface with no WYSIWYG option. You need to copy your barcode to Microsoft Office Suite to edit in WYSIWYG mode.
You can resize label size and other modifications by clicking on the edit menu. You can also include different shapes like circle, triangles or square according to its dimensions. LabelMagic give you a wide range of tools and setting, but it doesn’t help you generate color barcodes.
LabelMagic comes with a useful help manual to guide you with all the features. It is not an advanced software but still it can help you to create basic barcode software for your business.
7. BulletProof Barcode Magic
Barcode MagicBarcode Magic is another very basic barcode label software from BP Software to create barcodes for products in Windows based applications. The software has a smooth and modern user interface. You can print barcode labels with all Windows based printers.
It allows you to import data from 3rd parties softwares like Microsoft Word, Excel, Access etc. It also allows you to generate barcodes in WYSIWYG design.
The Barcode Magic barcode label software lets you resize your barcode labels up to 10x. I am a big fan of it’s rotate feature which allows you to rotate your barcodes to 0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees and 270 degrees.
Barcode Magic’s lack of image library, you cannot change barcode color or background color and you cannot add any shapes.
It comes with dozens of fonts with a size of 8 points. The company provides a nice FAQ guide on how to use its features. They offer email support only.
If you are looking for a decent and simple barcode label software then you can try Barcode Magic.
8. Bars & Stripes
Bars & StripesIf you are looking for a barcode label software with simple features with no advanced functions then have a look on Bars & Stripes product. Moreover you can use Windows based application such as Microsoft Word to create barcodes labels.
It’s very easy to install and simple to use. Basically Bars & Stripes installs into Microsoft Word and works within that application. The user interface is very clean and fun to use. You can change background color, alter orientation and adjust the width.
There is no risk to use it and you can download the trial version free of cost. Just try it prior you buy it. They provide good customer support via email. If you are familiar with Microsoft Word then Bars & Stripes can help you generate your barcode labels.
Azalea Softwar’s UPCTools is an another good barcode label software comes with 10 cool fonts and can create 6 types of barcode symbologies.
The user interface is tiny and simple to use. You can paste your barcodes into 3rd party applications. However, you can also directly print within the software. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac based operating systems.
UPCTools offers a feature to change your font size from 60 to 145pt. You can also modify the width of a barcode. The software doesn’t provide advanced tools or many design tools. The product comes with a PDF manual to help how to use its features and functions. You can browse their video tutorials online or directly contact via email or telephone. Both are available.
Overall the software is simple, small and easy to use. It gives you the ability to generate basic barcode labels within a Windows based application. The software is backed by many positive customer reviews.
10. Barcode Printer Wizard
Barcode Printer Wizard The last but not the least product I am going to review here is Barcode Printer Wizard. It helps you create your own barcode labels. You not only can export your barcode into Microsoft Word but also scan for a set of lines and print the output as a barcode.
Generally you can generate basic barcode labels for your business needs. This product works with many modern barcode scanners and printers. With a small user interface it also comes with great features too.
You can easily adjust the size and height of the barcode within the application window. The software is compatible with all modern printers and prints barcodes within seconds. They give good phone and email support to their customers. This software is perfect for those who need to create basic barcode labels on a daily or weekly basis.
This is the cheapest Software in my list but that doesn’t mean it has less features in compare to above software. For me, why spend more when I can get my required feature in less price.
Android is now and always the most used Operating system on smartphones and we all know the advantage of it. We have Android on a high-end super phones to a low-end budget phones. Speed is the issue when you go with few Androids with less firepower. Every smartphone running Android slows down with time as we use it. We need to maintain its smoothness and functionality and that’s what I am going to write here.
Need to speed up your Android?
Do you really need to fine-tune your smartphone? Is your phone load apps very slowly making you go crazy? There are several things that makes your Android device get slow. So here we list those factors and things you need to do to minimize the slow downs of your device.
Unused & Unwanted Apps:
Remove: Your Android may run many unwanted background processes without your knowledge. This is because those apps with permission to run on background are installed on your device. So now ask yourself, Do you really need it? Be very clear. Have the apps that you really need. Don’t have the apps that you don’t even open installed on your devices. These apps eat up both your memory and RAM. For me, this is most important as the more apps your phone run/have, the more slower it runs.
Kill: You just removed all the unwanted useless apps. Still now your device runs apps in background. They may be the ones that you use but not right now. So you know what to do. You kill those apps either through your inbuilt task manager (by holding home key) or by using any third party task killers. This is okay and yes it is effective. If you use task killer, use only one. Its waste of both memories if you use multiple task killers or memory optimizers. Some of those apps that I recommend are: Advance Mobile Care, Clean Master.
Update your Software:
Software update always helps. Get every update that you can. Get the latest Android if its available, get the latest firmware from your manufacturer and also update every third party apps that you have on your device. A single update may come out with the required bug fix or anything that can reduce the lag. So updating will ensure the best possible performance of your device.
Root your Android:
Rooting can give you all the abilities with which you can completely change your device’s performance and looks. Rooting nulls your warranty and it is also risky as you may brick your phone while trying to root. But if you do it right, you get the ultimate from your phone. You can unroot your device anytime to restore the warranty. Here are the things that you can do after rooting to increase the performance of the device.
- Install Custom ROMs: So you can install unofficial custom ROMs for your model which may come with serious improvements over the official one. This is risky too as there are always unstable ROMs with lot of bugs out there. So you have to be careful while choosing your ROMs. Reading the user comments before flashing may help.
- Overclock!: Well, you can overclock your CPU with root access. This will eat up more battery but get you the most out of your processor, speeding you your device.
- Remove pre-installed apps: You can remove any pre-installed applications that are found on the device. Be cautious while doing so. Don’t touch apps like Phone and Notification bar.
Useful apps to install:
While you have to have only really useful apps on your device, there are some kinds of apps that you need to speed up your Android. I don’t name those apps, I’ll only tell you the kind.
- Antivirus: This scans your device for any malwares that could cause the slow down. So install a good Antivirus app and update it when available.
- Task Killer: Like I said before, install a task killer that is really functioning. Prefer auto-task killer which kills the apps and frees up RAM every few minutes.
- Cleaners: There are many memory cleaners that frees up the space. Use the cleaners that cleans everything: Cache, junk files and even RAM and then you can replace your Task Killer with this app!
Tune the system:
Set the device to run smooth and cool. Avoid beautiful screensavers and live wallpapers which can slow down the device. Set the transition animation speeds of the device faster. Move all apps to the SD card if possible and always have a good amount of internal space. Move everything (like images, music, downloads, videos) to the SD card. This really helps. Lastly if you are experiencing high lag that you can’t bear, backup & reset your phone. This definitely speeds up your device but its just a temporary solution.